Located in the heart of Oliver, BC, We Will Recover is an award-winning Indigenous-led non-profit society that provides peer support for individuals and families who have been impacted by substance use disorders and related harms and death.
Founded by peers who have many years of lived experience, we recognize the value of peer support in recovery and embrace the transformative power of cultural art expressions. We Will Recover offers both.
Offering a range of peer-led recovery programs, groups, and services, We Will Recover offers a welcoming, culturally safe, and non-judgmental atmosphere where healing can begin and connections with others can be made. We walk with people on their path of recovery and do so without judgement.
- Peer support groups for bereaved families
- Peer support groups for families impacted by a loved one’s mental health or substance use disorders
- Peer support worker training and certification readiness
- System navigation and community service referrals
- Crisis support
- Inbound and outbound peer support
- Cultural arts, prevention and wellness programs for youth
- Culturally enriching and community building initiatives
- Mental health and addictions awareness campaigns
- Community educational events
- Traditional healing ceremonies
- Alternative recovery programs
- Harm reduction resources and training
- Indigenous arts workshops
- Contemporary arts and crafting programs
- Accessible free and low cost crafting supplies
Thanks to your generous support, We Will Recover is able to continue to provide peer support services, educational events, and make life saving resources and tools more widely available to individuals and families who are the most vulnerable within our greater community.